Moto and Lenovo has unveiled a new Moto G family at MWC, a family that includes two 5th Generation Moto G(s), the Moto G5, and Moto G5 Plus.
- The Moto G5 comes with a 1080 x 1920 display, 441 ppi pixel density, while the Moto G4 Play features 1280 x 720 resolution with 294 ppi pixel density.
- The Moto G5 sports a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, 1.1-micron pixels, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash, the Moto G4 Play comes with a 5-megapixel front and 8-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash.
- The all metal body Moto G5 comes with Fine Gold and Lunar Grey color option, while with the plastic, the Moto G4 Play comes with White and Black color option.
- The Moto G5 features fingerprint sensor for additional security, it can also be used as navigation keys, while the Moto G4 Play doesn't feature a fingerprint sensor.
- The Moto G5 comes with Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core chipset, 32GB Storage, while you get a Quad-Core Snapdragon 410, 16GB ROM with the Moto G4 Play.
What's your pick? Moto G5 or Moto G4 Play? Share your thoughts in the comment below!