Motorola is rolling Android Lollipop update all over the world to Moto Users and Its India's turn to get a taste of Android 5.0 Lollipop .
Also Motorola becomes the first device manufacturer to Provide Android 5.0 Lollipop to Their approx all devices . Even Google Nexus users are waiting for Their Android lollipop update and Moto Users are enjoying them .
Motorola update to Android Lollipop will bring many changes and few of them are -1. Material Design
2. Pure Google Android Lollipop experience ( No touch in interface from motorola ) .
3. Some Motorola Apps will be there .
4. Fast Interface .
5. Long battery life and many more .
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Update on Moto G 2nd Generation -
1. Your battery must be 50% and above . ( So that download and installation cannot be interrupted due to battery shortage ) .
2. You must be connected to Wifi / 3g in order to get speedy update .
3. You must have 800 mb of Free space on Internal memory .
Head Ahead to Installation Instructions -
Step 1- Go to settings > About device and Check for Software update .
Step 2 - You will get a This screen -
Step 3 - Select " Yes, I'm in " and download and update will start automatically !
Step 4 - Wait and Relax ! First booting will take time , so don't worry .
Enjoy Lollipop on Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen