Recently Google announced Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Android wear devices , starting from next week ! The new update will bring new voice commands for sending messages, speaker support and some new gestures for browsing through the cards on your smartwatch .
Now Motorola has posted Release notes for Moto 360 2nd Gen which points Marshmallow Update features and Changelogs .
Some of the new changes that will be there on Moto 360 2nd Gen after Marshmallow Update will be -
- Support for new languages - The new update will support some new languages that includes Mandarin (Taiwan) Cantonese (Hong Kong) Indonesian (Indonesia) Polish (Poland) Dutch (Netherlands) Thai (Thailand)
- Doze mode - To preserve battery
- App permissions - More control over apps
- Moto Body Running - Tracks and records your time, pace, distance and heart rate during your indoor workout .
- New wrist gestures - New wrist gestures to help you navigate through screens .
- Manually setting Date & Time , Bluetooth headset audio improvements , Performance improvements , Bug fixes and more ...
via - Motorola