Read Here - Samsung Galaxy S Advance gets Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update via CyanogenMod 13
Cyanogenmod 13 ( Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ) for S advance I9070/P :-What's Working and What's Not -
- Boot: working
- Screen: working
- Touchscreen: working
- Wi-Fi: working
- Bluetooth: working, connected to speaker but no audio
- Vibrator: not working
- RIL: phone calling, data working, sms not tested, but probably working too
- Earpiece: working
- Camera: working (shooting photos)
- Camcorder: preview, after hitting record FC
- Sound: working
- Microphone: working
- Sensors: probably working
- SeLinux: turned off
- Graphics: 0 glitches, works good (probably)
- Storage: working (MTP on Windows PC mounts as "sdcard0" and "sdcard1")
- Recovery: working (TWRP)
Screenshots ( Thanks MAhmud Amin ) -
Rooted Samsung Galaxy Advance with Kitkat compatible Recovery ( Find Here ) .
So , Head ahead to How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S advance I9070 -
1.Download the CyanogenMod 13 ( Marshmallow 6.0.1 ) Zip , Gapps and Keyboard fix zip from below .
2.Make sure u have 50% of battery
3. Put your Samsung galaxy s advance in recovery mode ( Pressing volume up + home button + power button )
4. Clear data and Clear cache .
5. Select Install zip from sdcard and select CM13 ( Downloaded zip ) .
6. After installing CM13 , Go to Settings > Apps .
7. In Apps, click the 3 dots on top right, and click "Show System Apps".
8. Now scroll down and find "Setup Wizard" with a green droid logo.
9. Click it and click "Permissions" and enable the 2 permissions.
10. Reboot back to TWRP .
11. Flash Gapps ( Link below ) and then flash Fix file .
12. Reboot !
Thanks Fireblaze15 ( xda dev ) and mahmud004 ( xda dev )
Cyanogenmod 13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and files - Download Here