Google Android 7.0 Nougat is Official and is now available for Supported Devices. Developers have also started working to Port Android Nougat for their beloved devices.
OnePlus One came with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and is now officially Updatable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Though For now there are no plans of Company to Update it to Android Nougat.
Well You can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Custom Rom on OnePlus One. The AOSP (Android Open Source Project) Custom Rom is based on Android 7.0.0_r1 build.
Thanks to updateing (Xda developer) for his hard work.
In The News- OnePlus One gets Unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat (AOSP)
- We TechDroider Team is not responsible for any damage to your Smartphone.
- This is a Custom Rom is not stable and might contain few bugs, so try it on your own Risk.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat (AOSP) on OnePlus One-
1.Download the AOSP ( Nougat 7.0 ) Zip and Google Keyboard Fix from below.
2.Make sure Your Smartphone has 50% of battery.
3. Put your OnePlus One in recovery mode (Pressing volume up + home button + power button)
4. Clear data, Clear cache, Clear system.
5. Select Install zip from sdcard and select AOSP 7.0 ( Downloaded zip ) and Keyboard Zip file.
6. Reboot your device
If you find any problems or bugs, feel free to visit xda thread .
Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 build (AOSP) and files
- Download Here