Google Android 7.0 Nougat is Official and is now available for Supported Devices. Developers have also started working to Port Android Nougat for their beloved devices.
Well You can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Custom Rom on Xperia SP. The AOSP (Android Open Source Project) Custom Rom is based on Android 7.0.0_r1 build.
Thanks to Adrian DC (Xda developer) for his hard work.
- We TechDroider Team is not responsible for any damage to your Smartphone.
- This is a Custom Rom is not stable and might contain few bugs, so try it on your own Risk.
- Major Bugs Include- Cam-recorder not working.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat (AOSP) on Xperia SP-
1.Download the AOSP ( Nougat 7.0 ) Zip and GApps from below.
2.Make sure Your Smartphone has 50% of battery.
3. Put your Xperia SP in recovery mode (TWRP 3.0 Recommended) (Pressing volume up + home button + power button)
4. Clear data, Clear cache, Clear system.
5. Select Install zip from sdcard and select AOSP 7.0 ( Downloaded zip ).
6. Reboot to recovery.
7. Install GApps.
8. Reboot your Device.
If you find any problems or bugs, feel free to visit xda thread .
Android Nougat 7.0.0_r1 build (AOSP) and files
- Download Here