How to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Cyanogenmod 14 on Moto G 3rd generation 2015
Google Android 7.0 Nougat is Official and is now available for Supported Devices. Developers have also started working to Port Android Nougat for their beloved devices.
Well You can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Custom Rom on Moto G3. The Cm14 (Cyanogenmod 14) Custom Rom is based on Android 7.0 build.
Thanks to Flashhhh (Xda developer) for his hard work.
- We TechDroider Team is not responsible for any damage to your Smartphone.
- This is a Custom Rom is not stable and might contain few bugs, so try it on your own Risk.
- Bugs include- Camera won't work
- This Rom is only for Moto G 3rd Generation 2015
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Cyanogenmod 14 on Moto G 3rd Generation 2015-
1.Download the Cyanogenmod 14 Zip, GApps.
2.Make sure Your Smartphone has 50% of battery.
3. Put your Moto G 3rd Generation 2015 in recovery mode
4. Clear data, Clear cache, Clear system.
5. Select Install zip from sdcard and select Cyanogenmod 14 ( Downloaded zip ).
6. Install GApps
7. Reboot your Device.
If you find any problems or bugs, feel free to visit xda thread .
Android Nougat Cyanogenmod 14 and files
- Download Here