Google Android 7.0 Nougat is Official and is now available for Supported Devices. Developers have also started working to Port Android Nougat for their beloved devices.
Well You can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Custom Rom on OnePlus 3. The Cyanogenmod 14 Custom Rom is based on Android 7.0.0_r1 build.
Thanks to Unknown Chinese Developer and HatRiGt (Xda developer) for sharing This build for OnePlus 3 users.
- We TechDroider Team is not responsible for any damage to your Smartphone.
- This is a Custom Rom is not stable and might contain few bugs, so try it on your own Risk.
- This Rom is only for OnePlus 3
- Test Build: Only Few things Works, Not for daily use.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Cyanogenmod 14 on OnePlus 3-
1.Download the Cyanogenmod 14 ( Nougat 7.0 ) Zip from below.
2.Make sure Your Smartphone has 50% of battery.
3. Put your OnePlus 3 in recovery mode (TWRP Recommended) (Pressing volume up + home button + power button)
4. Clear data, Clear cache, Clear system.
5. Select Install zip from sdcard and select AOSP 7.0 ( Downloaded zip ).
6. Reboot your Device.
If you find any problems or bugs, feel free to visit xda thread .
Android Nougat 7.0 build (Cyanogenmod 14) and files for OP3
- Download Here