Recently OnePlus unwrapped the OnePlus 3T, which can be also called as successor of the OnePlus 3. After a great success of OnePlus 3, the company decided to improve the Original "1+3 by adding a T".
The OnePlus 3T is exactly a carbon copy of OnePlus 3 with few upgrades, In this article we will talk about Key differences that you will find in OnePlus 3T and the OnePlus 3-
- The OnePlus 3 comes with Snapdragon 820, while the OnePlus 3T features a Snapdragon 821
- The OnePlus 3T has 64GB/128GB Internal Storage option, while the OnePlus 3 only comes with 64GB Internal Storage.
- You find a 16MP Samsung 3P8SP selfie shooter in OnePlus 3T while there is a 8MP Sony IMX179 front-facing Camera in OnePlus 3.
- OnePlus 3T has a 3,400mAh non-removable battery while OnePlus 3 has 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
- With OnePlus 3T you will get a new color option i.e. Gunmetal color.
These are the only differences you will find between the two twins. Share your comments If you think that there are more differences between them!