Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. The LineageOS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and has same build number system as CyanogenMod's.
Lineage OS Official builds are now available for many devices, In this article, we will share the list of Motorola Moto devices that already got Official LineageOS nightlies.
The latest Moto Smartphones to get LineageOS 14.1 nightlies are as follows:
- Moto G
How to Install LineageOS on Motorola Moto Devices-
- A Moto G, Moto E, or Moto X Smartphone
1. Unlock your Device's bootloader by following this Official Guide by Motorola
2. Download and Install TWRP on your Device by following "How to Install TWRP on "Your_Device_Name" at XDA-developers".
3. Download LineageOS for your Device from the appropriate above link and save it into your Device's External Storage.
4. Boot your Moto Smartphone to fastboot mode, Select recovery.
5. Clear Data, Cache and system (if needed)
6. Select Install ZIP from SDcard, choose the LineageOS file, you downloaded earlier.
7. Reboot your device and enjoy Lineage Custom Rom based on Latest AndroidOS on your device.
Comment below If you find any problem Installing LineageOS on your Device or If you have already Installed, Do Share your thoughts.