Following the OxygenOS 4.0 and 4.0.2 based on Android 7.0 Nougat, the company is now rolling out OxygenOS 4.0.3 OTA update for the OnePlus 3.
Apart from Android 7.0 Nougat Interface and Features, Here are some highlights of OxygenOS 4.0.3 update for the OnePlus 3-
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
After update, users might face fluctuations in WiFi connectivity, but here's how you can fix this issue-
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections, please go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi (Top right hand corner) > Scroll to bottom of the page and check the IP address format (IPv4 = Single line, IPv6 = Multiple lines)> If the IP address is IPv6 based, then turn off the IPv6 Support toggle and see if the disconnections stop.
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections due to switches between WiFi and data, please try turning off the Smart Wi-Fi Switcher at Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi and see if the disconnections stop