The update brings a new incoming call interface along with new gestures. Now, you can lift an incoming call by just swiping down above the screen, whereas to reject a call, you have to swipe up above the screen.
OxygenOS Open Beta 6/15 Changelog:
- New dialer and incoming call interface
- We created a new answering mechanic to go along with the refreshed UI below: Swipe down to answer and swipe up to reject an incoming call
- UI optimizations for Messages, Settings and Contacts
- Refreshed UI
- New action bar for Messages and Settings
- Collapsible and expandable action bar (more to come in the future)
- Optimized high power usage notifications
- Optimized the system which notifies you when apps are using a lot of battery
- Bluetooth optimizations
- Night mode optimizations
- Bug fixes
Besides, the company is adding a new interface to the Settings, Calls, and Messaging apps as they are slowly moving away from the stockish Android UI. The update also brings new Bluetooth Customizations with aptX codec to better audio quality via Bluetooth devices.
The update is currently rolling out for the users under OpenBeta OS, and later on, all the features will be added to the stable build of the OS. Have you received the update? Let us know in the comments section below.