- The OnePlus 5 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 835 chipset coupled with 6/8GB RAM options, while you get Snapdragon 821 coupled with 6GB RAM with the OnePlus 3T.
- The Dual-Camera of the OnePlus 5 features a 20MP telephoto lens coupled with a more traditional 16MP f/1.7 shooter to accurately determine the distance between the sensor and objects in the environment. OnePlus says that the device's camera is super fast, ultra clear and is 40% faster than the OnePlus 3T (16MP primary camera) in terms of focusing speed. Unlike OnePlus 3T, the OnePlus 5 lacks OIS.
- OnePlus 3T has a 3,400mAh non-removable battery while the OnePlus 5's battery has been downgraded to 3300mAh. However, with "hardware and software optimisations" the OnePlus 5 manages to deliver 20 percent more battery life than its predecessor
- Design wise, the OnePlus 5 do looks similar to the iPhone 7 Plus with dual-mounted horizontal camera while the OnePlus 3T have it's own unique design and it looks premium.
- You get bluetooth 5.0 with the OnePlus 5, compared to Bluetooth v4.2 on the OnePlus 3T. The OnePlus 5 is a little bit slimmer and lighter at 7.25mm/153 grams, compared to the 7.35mm/158 grams of the OnePlus 3T.
These are the only differences you will find between the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 3T. Share your comments If you think that there are more differences between them!