According to the latest reports, a Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) exploded in 4-year old's hand while playing game. However, no one got injured due to the explosion and that's a good thing.
Naureen Ahsan, a Pakistani mother, had lent a Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone to her four-year-old nephew. Apparently, the kid was playing "My Talking Tom" game when the phone got overheated and exploded. It's good to see that no one got hurt although "this incident was terrifying for all of us," Ahsan said.
“Today my daughter’s mobile Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) blasted due to may be over heating or lagging due to games..we are unable to share this picture with Samsung’s page. My 4-year nephew was playing ‘my talking tom’ game in it when it got over heated and had a blast. Allhumdulliah he is safe. And my daughter too…but this incident was terrifying for all of us.”
Ahsan concluded her Facebook comment by warning the parents and saying “Keep your children away from mobiles and stay safe everyone :)”. She has uploaded several images showing a bloated battery and the burnt remnants of the handset.