Devices in the program meet an elevated set of specifications for hardware, deployment, security updates, and user experience to help organizations handle the most challenging and diverse business environments. In addition, OEMs in the program receive an enhanced level of technical support and training from Google.
- Minimum hardware specifications for Android 7.0+ devices
- Support for bulk deployment of Android devices including zero-touch enrollment
- Delivery of Android security updates within 90 days of release from Google, for a minimum of three years
- Availability of unlocked devices, direct from manufacturer or reseller
- Consistent application experience in managed profiles and on managed devices
- BlackBerry KEYone and Motion
- Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, P10, P10 Plus, P10 Lite, and P smart
- LG V30 and G6
- Motorola X4 and Z2
- Nokia 8
- Sony Xperia XZ1, XZ1 Compact, XZ Premium, XA2, and XA2 Ultra
Google says that they'll add more models in the coming weeks.