Thanks to XDA Dev " Joeyhuab", you can now get all the Pixel 2 features just by installing a single Magisk Module "Pixel 2 Experience". It works on all the Android Smartphones with Android 8.0 Oreo and Magisk 15.0+ installed.
Below are the new features, Pixel 2 Experience module adds to your Android device.
- Modded Pixel 2 Launcher
- Google Wallpapers app
- Pixel Launcher Icons (from the regular GApps packages)
- Pixel system accent theme (in system/vendor/overlay/Pixel)
- Google Lens feature enabled in Google Photos app
- Adds Pixel-exclusive wallpapers via Google Wallpapers app
- Google Sans font family used in Google Assistant, Pixel Launcher, System Update window, SetupWizard text, number texts in Settings app in 8.1+ (Storage usage, Data usage, Battery percentage)
- Audio files (ringtones, notifications, UI, alarms)
- Enable Google Assistant via build.prop
- Camera2 API Support – to check if working, install the Camera2 Probe app via the Play Store