Few months ago, Google announced Gboard for iPhone and also committed to bring Gboard features to Android very soon.
Well, Google Keyboard v6.0 has now been renamed to Gboard with tons of new features including a search shortcut and true multi-language support and is now Officially available for Android Smartphones.
Here's What's new in Google Keyboard v6.0 (AKA Gboard)-
• Themes: Customise keyboard with favourite photos or colours
• Gesture typing & suggestions in: Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bosnian, English (Australia), English (India), Esperanto, Irish, Javanese, Mongolian, Montenegrin (Cyrillic, Latin), Nepali, Portuguese (Africa), Sundanese, Tajik, Tatar, Zulu
• Layout support: Burmese, Southern Sotho, Turkmen, Urdu, Welsh, Xhosa
• Add recent emoji to suggestion strip
• Bug fixes, including passwords with Talkback and missing key labels
• Support Android N
Grab it from Play Store