The new Moto M is Motorola's first all-metal smartphone. This new device is priced between the Moto G4 Plus and the Moto Z Play.
The Moto M shares quite similar specs with the Moto G4 Plus, with few upgrades, In this article we will talk about Key differences that you will find in the Moto M and the Moto G4 Plus-
- The Moto M comes with a Mediatek Helio P15 Processor paired with 3/4GB RAM while the Moto G4 Plus features a Snapdragon 617 Processor paired with 2/3GB RAM. The Gaming and Overall performance of the Moto M is not so great while the Moto G4 Plus handles high-end Games just fine.
- The Moto G4 Plus sports a 16-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, hybrid autofocus (phase detection plus laser autofocus) and dual-LED (dual tone) flash, the Moto M comes with a 16-megapixel camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus and LED flash. The Moto M finds it difficult to focus quickly, but the Images taken by Moto M are more sharp and vibrant than the Moto G4 Plus.
- The Moto G4 Plus comes with more software features including "Moto Actions" and "Moto Display" which are quite handy, while one can't use these Actions on the Moto M.
- The Moto M comes with a hybrid card slot in which one can insert either two Sims, or a MicroSD card and a Sim, While the Moto G4 Plus allows you to insert a MicroSD card and two Sims at the same time.
- The Moto M is an all-metal smartphone, which looks more premium than the Moto G4 Plus, which has a plastic build.
Also Read: 5 reasons not to buy the Moto M
What's your pick? Moto M or Moto G4 Plus? Share your view in the comment below!