Well, the OnePlus 5T Face Unlock is nothing but an advance and active Trusted Face Android feature which was introduced back with Android 5.0 Lollipop. It's available on all the Android devices and you can enable it by following the below steps.
Get OnePlus 5T's FACE UNLOCK Feature on Any Android Smartphone
- First off, Open Settings - Security and Locations - Smart Lock. You'll be required to confirm your PIN/Pattern to continue.
- In the Smart Lock settings, tap on "Trusted Face" (Set up facial recognition).
- Tap on "Set up". For best results find a spot indoors that's not too bright or too dim. Also hold the phone at eye level.
- Select next and register your Face.
- To use the Face Unlock feature, simply hold your device to your face level. After a successful recognition the bottom icon on the screen will change from "face" to "unlocked". Enjoy!
About the OnePlus 5T
With the OnePlus 5T, you get a 6.01-inch FHD Optic AMOLED 18:9 display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 6/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, 16MP + 20MP with f/1.7 aperture for the best low-light, zoom and anti-blur photos with enhanced image processing, 16MP front camera, 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge, and Android 7.1.1 Nougat.